Your experience, skills, knowledge, and advice can help another person become a better version of themselves. As Martin Luther King Jr. once said, “Every man must decide whether he will walk in the creative light of altruism or the darkness of destructive selfishness. This is the judgment.” Life’s persistent and most urgent question is “What are you doing for others?” We are calling on qualified individuals with IT and digital skills to help mentor African youths as they journey to acquire these relevant skills. If you are interested in grooming the next generation of IT and digital-savvy African youths, kindly fill out the form below and we will contact you. (N.B. you can only register your interest below, we will let you know when mentees are available and when you can start)
What Happens Next
- We will review your information and send you a response.
- We will get you one appropriate mentee to mentor for 3 months.
- We will all agree on the mentoring plan and mentoring goals.
- You will have a periodic session with your mentee, providing he/she with adequate support and guidance.
- In the final week, we will review the actual mentoring outcome against mentoring goals and award a certificate to the Mentee.